I didn't discover anything new and lovely during April, so my favorites are all oldies but goodies, with the exception of one hair product.
1. Lush Sweet Lips Lip Scrub - This delicious chocolatey-vanilla lip scrub is sooooo tasty it makes me want to lick it off instead of scrub it in! It is a relatively simple sugar scrub that I could probably mix together in my kitchen, but I rarely have time for that, especially if I am trying to smoothen my lips before wearing lipstick for an evening out. I have been using this all winter and have barely made a dent in the pot, so I love that it not only leaves my lips soft and smooth, but it will last forever.
2. MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque - This was the first shade of Paint Pot that I ever got and years later, it is still my favorite. The peachiness is subtle enough that I can use it as a base for any eye color, but it is interesting enough that I can wear it by itself with a swipe of mascara and be good to go.
3. MAC Lustreglass in Love Nectar - My absolute FAVORITE gloss!! It is a subtle peach color with flecks of gold shimmer, and it looks good on top of ANY lipstick. I've gone through several tubes of this because when in doubt, I always reach for this gloss.
4. MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator - Originally released with the MAC Style Black collection in the Fall of 2009, this facial scrub was a big seller and I know why. It works!!! This exfoliator removes dead skin cells, helps clarify the skin, makes the skin softer and smoother, and is gentle enough that it can be used everyday....and for awhile I actually did use it everyday! Until I realized I used all my backup tubes and opened my last one. I am crossing my fingers that MAC releases this product again this year or makes it permanent. It's just that awesome.
5. HANAair Professional Hair Dryer. I haven't touched my drugstore hair dryer since I got this pro gadget. It dries my hair super fast, helps to eliminate frizz, and I feel like it doesn't burn my hair like most drugstore hair dryers do....it's definitely worth the price! My full review is here.
Do you like/use any of the products I mentioned above?