Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lancome Gift w/ Purchase at Macys

Macys has a free Lancome gift with a Lancome purchase of $29.50 or more. Plus, if you order online and spend more than $55, you get a free full size definicils AND your choice of Full-Size Le Crayon Khal Pencil OR Color Design Eye Shadow. I know they have gifts with purchase all the time but the bonus full size free items are rare, so now is the time to buy!

They even have some great gift sets right now...I picked up the Primordiale one since it works so wll on my skin. I highly recommend taking advantage of this great offer, it starts today and will go quickly. Get yours while supplies last!

To find out more on what is included in the gift set, check out www.macys.com.

1 comment:

  1. I picked up the same set. Thanks for the great info. Its always nice to get some freebies to try stuff out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails