Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Stila's Indian Summer Collection

Stila has released their new Indian Summer Collection for Summer 2009. The colors are meant to give you that exotic Indian look and the packaging even comes with a bindi on it. I am obviously all over this because of the colors, but in my opinion, they could have done a lot more with the packaging, I mean, seriously I could have just taken any ol' palette and stuck on one of the zillion bindis I have at home. Aside from that, I am interested in trying out the new 24kt smudge pot in black noir. It's black with gold sparkles in it and you know I am all over anything with sparkles! Will keep you posted as to how the colors fare on this stuff. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Can't wait to hear what you think of the products.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails