Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thanks for Your Blush Recs!!!

Hey Lovelies! Based on your recommendations, I chose the following two blushes to take with me on my travels last week:

L-R: MAC Sunbasque and MAC Fleur Power

Sunbasque is one of my all time faves. In fact, it was my first MAC blusher! I love how it has a bit of subtle shimmer, which just barely adds a hint of lumination to the skin. Since it has more of a peachy bronze tone, I decided to also take Fleur Power with me, just to have a pinkier blush for more cool toned looks.  

L-R: MAC Sunbasque and MAC Fleur Power

Thanks again for your help! What are your go-to blush colors?

2 comments:

  1. My go to's are Sunbasque and Blushbaby,my new favorite is Sur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to get both of these now, they are absolutely stunning. My favorite blush, i'll have to say is MAC coppertone!! You should try it out if you haven't yet.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails