Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sue Devitt Eye Intensifier Pencil in Action

Hello! How are ya? I know it has been awhile since I last posted. I was traveling and spending time with my family for Thanksgiving. How was your Thanksgiving? Did you go Black Friday shopping?

In a recent post I reviewed Sue Devitt's Eye Intensifier Pencil in the shade Kenya. A few readers requested that I show a full face shot so here it is:


In this photo I am wearing Kenya all over the lid and smudged in the crease. I also smudged the pencil in to my lower lash line to add a bit of definition. I am not wearing any other eye product except for mascara. Here is a full face breakdown:

Face:
Stila One Step Correct Primer
MAC Face and Body Foundation
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer under eyes
MAC Cream Color Base in Bronze to contour
Benefit Bella Bamba blush
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural powder

Eyes:
Sue Devitt Eye Intensifier Pencil in Kenya on lid and lower lashline
YSL Faux Cils mascara on top and bottom lashes

Lips:
MAC Lustreglass in Love Nectar

I really like how I can use one pencil to create an easy yet put together eye look. What do you think? Do you like pencil shadow/liner combos?

5 comments:

  1. Love the eye make-up - but I have a question regarding YSL Faux Cils Mascara - what are your thoughts on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shivani! So far I do like faux cils, but I don't think it is worth the price tag. I think the Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Lash is better and several dollars cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks KC :)
    I read your review on MUFE Smoky eye, I do want to try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. [...] in my makeup bag. If you want to check out a full face shot of me wearing this gloss, see my last post. .nrelate .nr_sponsored{ left:0px !important; } You may also like -Sue Devitt Eye Intensifier [...]

    ReplyDelete
  5. ................

    - Suddenly a wild nose attacks!!

    - wild nose uses FACE EAT!!!

    - CRITICAL HIT!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails