Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Newest Blogging Adventure - Maharani Weddings

Amidst all my wedding planning and keeping up with my passion for makeup, I have taken on a new adventure. I have just joined the crew of Ranis (bridal bloggers) at the fabulous South Asian bridal website Maharani Weddings and I will be blogging about my wedding experiences!!! To read my first post and stay updated on my journey from Miss to Mrs., check out the RANIS page over at Maharani Weddings!


If you are a bride to be or just like weddings, I highly recommend checking out the site because they have so many great features, like the inspiration board pictured above.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kajal, Good luck for you wedding. What a great time to join your blog. :)

    I read the post there. I think we Indians are pretty filmy at heart when it comes to our weddings. I was no different. :P

    Will be around and keep chit chatting with you. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails