Monday, July 19, 2010

IMATS 2010 - Part 3: More Pics and What I Got

I got a bit delayed in posting a few more photos from IMATS, so here they are:


Some are artistic, like the one above, some are beautiful and fantasy-like, like the one below:



As mentioned before, body painting demonstrations are HUGE at IMATS, and some of the designs are so detailed and creativ. A lot of the models are 90% naked, but they are wearing underwear (which usually gets painted over), and little pasties.


Speaking of intricate designs, check out this next one....




Isn't that simple amazing! I would love to create such masterpieces one day...

...but until that day comes, I will continue my passion for beauty makeup. There were lots of free goodies I received at IMATS, such as Nailene French Manicure Kits and Urban Decay products, and plenty of giveaways...I even won a fancy schmancy wine accessories kit! Combine that with the stuff I bought and I came home with two large bagfuls of goodies:


Minus the wine set, here is a glimpse of some of the stuff I got:



I did get a few more items, which you will hear about as I get a chance to review them. The coolest things I got were brushes from Royal & Langnickel, eyelashes for $1 each, and the Parian Spirit brush cleaner (review will be in my next post).

If you get an opportunity to go to IMATS, I highly recommend it. Whether you are a makeup junkie or a professional, you will find be entertained by the numerous demos and cool products, not to mention free stuff. =)

2 comments:

  1. Wow amazing art work on models. It looks like you got a lot of fun goodies. Hopefully I'll be able to attend IMATS in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All looks so inspiring! Must have been an amazing experience to be surrounded by all that!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails