Thursday, July 8, 2010

MAC In The Groove - Quick Note

Since the new MAC In the Groove collection releases today, I just had to tell you to check out the Mineralize Skinfinishes and the Mineralize Eyeshadows. I know, in the past both products were super glittery and had a lot of fallout. Not anymore my friends. Both products are super smooth and satiny, no chunks of glitter here. The shadows especially are very wearable and for me to actually like them says a LOT. Anyhoo, just promise me you will give these products a chance and at the very least swatch them the next time you visit MAC. Thanks dolls.

3 comments:

  1. I bought Stereo Rose and By Candle Light. LOVE! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. They are alot more smooth and buttery than previous versions. I got a few things for myself, so yay for me! Can't wait to see what you got :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I'm shocked to hear the eyeshadows are smooth and buttery. I have always skipped checking out the eyeshadows since they haven't been that great in the past. I'll have to be sure to swap them the next time I go. Any colors that you like in particular?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails