Thursday, December 29, 2011

Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream Review

A lot of beauty bloggers have raved about Mario Badescu's acne control skin care, and I have always been intrigued with the brand because it seems effective yet affordable. I recently had my first encounter when trying out a sample of the Seaweed Night Cream. 


This is touted to be a non-greasy, oil-free moisturizer that provides heavy duty moisture with ingredients like seaweed, collagen, and hyaluronic acid. It says it is for skin types C (combination), O (oily), and S (sensitive). However, I felt this moisturizer was in fact a bit greasy and would be best suited for dry skin. In fact, I really liked how well this moisturized my super dry winter skin. 


Don't let the green color deter you. This stuff is pretty good...if you have dry skin. A few days ago I had some dry patches on my skin and I used this all over my face and within 2 days the dry patches were completely healed! That being said, this creamy is VERY thick and it is a bit greasy so it takes time to absorb in to the skin. This is not for everyone but I think it would work well for those with super dry skin, especially in the cold winter months. 

Have you tried anything from Mario Badescu? 

4 comments:

  1. What are the ingredients like? I've been sort of leaning toward natural skin care nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried anything but I would love to! I keep reading about how good seaweed is for your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried their Acne drying lotion and found that it worked well for the type of pimples I had. The only downside is they have like 3 different kinds so if you get all 3 you would need all 3 to keep the Acne under control.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Chris The ingredients are listed here: http://www.mariobadescu.com/seaweed-night-cream. Overall they are not bad but you should check to see if you are allergic to something.

    @MoniqueS I hope to do try this! Let me know what you think if you do!

    @Neena That sucks to have to use 3 different products! I guess the good thing is the line is not too expensive and at least the products are effective.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails