Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I hope 2012 brings you and your family lots of happiness, love, prosperity, and laughter! Personally, I don't have any resolutions because they are so hard to keep, but I wish you lots of luck with yours!

Did you do anything fun for New Year's Eve? I went to a friends place for a intimate party with good friends. Here is the look I wore for the evening:

Almost finished look, i.e. no lipstick and hair undone

Face: 
  • Stila One Step Primer
  • MAC Face and Body Foundation
  • MAC Pro Longwear Concealer under eyes
  • MAC Studio Finish Concealer on red spots and blemishes
  • MAC Cream Color Base in Bronze to contour
  • Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Citrus Spark 
  • Victoria's Secret All-over Shimmer Powder in Candygirl to highlight


Eyes:
  • Nars Primer on lid
  • Laura Mercier Foiled Eye Colour in V.I.P. Gold on lid
  • Victoria's Secret Shimmer Shadow in Golddust on browbone
  • MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack to line upper lash line
  • MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved to liner outer half of lower lash line
  • Victoria's Secret Triple Drama Mascara in Blackest Black on top and bottom lashes


The above photo is the finished look, with MAC Slimshine Lipstick in Most Wanted on my lips. I didn't do anything too fancy or complicated, just a bit of gold on the eyes and a peachy-maroon lip. 

How was your New Year's Eve? What are your resolutions for 2012?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails