Friday, July 31, 2009

Must Haves #1 - Sunscreen

There are a few beauty products I absolutely can't live without. When it comes to sunscreen, I think everyone needs one they can't live without. This one is mine!

The Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen is awesome! It is a little bit thick, so it requires some rubbing in, but I like that because I feel like the thickness means more protection. I know that probably has nothing to do with the level of protection you receive, but I believe it. Anyways, this sunscreen provides both UVA and UVB protection, is non greasy and absorbs really well into the skin. It does not feel oily or sticky and it does not smell funny either. It is fabulous! It protects without all the negatives that we don't want in a sunscreen. And the best part? It has super high protection! This last tube pictured on the left is SPF 55, but they now have a new one that is SPF 100+!!!!!! How amazing is that! The 100+ one is said to protect skin from 99% of UVB sun damage! When it comes to having a higher SPF, I say bring it on!

The dry touch formula is non-shiny too, so you can even use it on your face! I typically use this only on my body but for days when I am in the sun ALL day, like at the beach or amusement park, I prefer this because of the increased SPF. It is also waterproof, sweatproof, and non-comedogenic so it won't clog pores!

For all of you with sensitive skin, don't worry about that, this formula is PABA (Para-Amino Benzoic Acid) - free, so it won't irritate sensitive skin. Instead, there are other non-irritating ingredients that help protect your skin.

And if I hadn't mentioned enough great things about this, there is one more....it's available in drug stores so you don't have to spend a fortune! It can't get any better than that.

1 comment:

  1. This sunscreen is the best! I've been using it for years and took with me on trips to India...during the summer there!! Amazing product!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails