Monday, April 11, 2011

Makeup Tip Monday: Getting the Most From Samples

Ever receive product samples in little packages, and the package contains enough product for more than 1 application, but because the package stays open you don't want to use it more than once? Here's what I do:

Open the sample packet and decant all the product into a sample or travel jar. That way, you can use up all the product in the package and it won't dry out or get funky. 


How was your weekend? I did a lot but I still got lots of time to relax. It's finally getting a little warmer here and today it is supposed to be in the high 70s....gasp!!! I am DEFINITELY going out this evening. 

5 comments:

  1. Nice tip. I do the same too. Keep my empty lip balm pots and put the samples into them. hope you enjoyed your evening

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip!:D My weekend was good.

    Happy Monday & enjoy the weather!;D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tip! I have plenty of empty sample containers to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nivedita Empty pots can be so useful!

    @Marie Hey girlie, how are you? Glad to hear from you!

    @Neena Yay....glad this is a useful tip for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is what I do: I don't open the sample, I just make a tiny hole with a pin. If you want, you can use a little piece of adhesive tape to close the hole, but I don't think it is really necessary, as long as you use up the sample in less than a week ^_^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails