I didn't do a Finished in November post, as I didn't really finish anything, but I did finish a few things in December and I wanted to share my thoughts on those products.
1. The Body Shop Body Butter in Passion Fruit - This isn't a permanent scent, but I think it comes around every spring and summer. I usually like the formula for Normal/Dry skin, but this was a bit greasy and took a few minutes to absorb in the skin, which is why I didn't use it up in the summer and waited till winter to finish it. I do like the scent of tropical fruit so I loved the passion fruit fragrance. I really enjoy Body Shop's body butters so I will continue using them, but will skip this one due to the greasy texture.
2. MAC Lightful Ultramoisture Creme - Do I really need to explain my love for this? I have raved about it many times on the blog.
3. Bath and Body Works Ile De Tahiti Moana Body Wash in Tiare Flower - This is one of those discontinued lines from Bath and Body Works that occasionally pop up during the semi-annual sales. I LOVE the scent of Tiare Flower, more so after I smelled it everywhere during my honeymoon to Tahiti, but it is just so fresh, floral, and exotic. I think I have one more of these in my stock, but I will be using that preciously as it is my last.
4. Bliss Body Butter in Lemon + Sage - This is the most moisturizing body butter I have used....and I have used a LOT. It is quite pricey, at $28 for 6.7oz, but it really does lock in the moisture in the skin and keeps the skin soft until I shower the next day. That being said, I think I would only re-purchase this as a treat, or if I was loaded, since I think Body Shop and other brands make good body butters that are more affordable. My original review is here.
5. Stila One Step Correct Face Primer - I have used this in many looks both here on the blog and for others and I have talked about it many times. In summary, I really enjoy this primer. It is my favorite non-silicon face primer and you can read my original review here.
Did you finish up anything lately? If so, what was it and would you repurchase?