Monday, May 4, 2009

If I were stranded on a desert island...

...the one makeup item I would bring with me would be mascara. Yes, I know, that means I can't be stranded for more than 3 months, but I simply can't go without it! To me, mascara is like underwear, I feel naked without it. Perhaps that is because it is one of the first makeup products I used when I first started wearing makeup. Back when I was in high school, my mom would buy her cosmetics from the department store only when there was a gift with purchase (which there is almost year round). I used to open up the package and oooh and aaah and all the little packaging, and she would usually give me a couple of the freebie items...usually the mascara. Of course, at some point I acquired an eyelash curler and now I am inseparable. I can feel put together in the mornings with a quick curl of the lash, and swipe of mascara. Ta-da! Ready to face the world!!

At the moment I am a big fan of MAC Plushlash. It doesn't clump on me, it lengthens, it volumizes, and is just plain fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails