Monday, May 4, 2009

My First Product Review - Just a Pinch Gel Blush

I picked up the new MAC Just a Pinch Gel Blush from their latest Rose Romance collection, and I am really liking this one! I'm not one for cream type blushes because I don't like the sticky feeling, but this one is a gel texture and goes on smooth and silky. The color is buildable so you can achieve either a light flush or a doll face, and the product itself is super blendable. It comes in the same size jar as the paint pots so its a decent amount and you don't need to use a lot. I recommend this one if you are looking for something new and fun. 

Looks intense in the jar, but shows up pink on the skin:

Left swatch: medium amount of product slightly blended, Right swatch: small amount of product, blended a lot


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails