Thursday, July 7, 2011

June Favorites

Here are my favorites from the past month:


1. Kirkland Daily Facial Cleansing Towelettes - These are so effective at removing makeup and cleansing my skin, and they are SUPER affordable! I switch it up between these and MAC wipes, but this was a coupon item at Costco during the last coupon book period so I couldn't help but purchase them again. I LOVE them! My full review is here.


2. Origins GinZing Eye Cream - This eye cream has been a lifesaver the past month. Life has been super busy recently and this magical cream makes it look like I have been relaxing on vacation! It reduces puffiness, helps brighten the under eye area, and helps my concealer from settling in to the fine lines around my eyes. I love this little jar and will be doing a full review soon.


3. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - So after taking care of the skin around my eyes, I have been using this concealer to conceal my dark circles. This stuff is amazing and I already said everything I love about it in my original review


4. MAC Technakohl Liner in Smoothblue - This is one of my summer must-haves. I love using this to line my upper lash line and then add mascara. It is such a quick and easy eye look and adds a pop of color for the summer. Even my hubby loves when I wear this "blue stuff" on my eyes. 


5. Nars Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base - I have mentioned this in the past, but this truly is one of the best eye primers out there. It prevents shadow from creasing and fading, and it is invisible on the skin so you can use it under any color shadow. This is especially great for summertime when it is hot and eyelids tend to be oilier than normal.


What products have you been loving recently'?

4 comments:

  1. I've been hearing some great things about the Origins GinZing Eye Cream.. Can't wait to read ur review on it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Nars primer too! One of my other favorites during the summer is MAC Prep and Prime SPF 55 because of the added sun protection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Delyteful I will be posting about the eye cream next week so stay tuned!

    @Neena Yes, the Nars primer is wonderful and I like that MAC primer too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I own Smoothblue and it's so pretty, perfect for a shot of color on the waterline. I want to try out MAC Pro Longwear. Right now I am trying to use up Amazing Cosmetics concealer. I also want to try the NARS primer, but I need to seriously use up the primers I already own!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails