Friday, September 2, 2011

August Favorites

Here are the products that I kept reaching for in August:

1. MAC Fix+ - This was unexpected. I have never really used Fix+ on myself, but after trying out the Urban Decay All Nighter finishing spray and not liking it, I decided to see if Fix+ would make a difference in my daily makeup routine....and it did! What I like the most about this product is that it takes away that cakey makeup look so your skin looks like skin. Of course, it helps that this feels so nice when misted on the face and it helps set makeup so it lasts all day. I have been using up the rose fragrance one that I had picked up during the Rose Romance collection.


2. Korres Body Milk in Jasmine - I love Korres body butters in the winter and the body milk moisturizers are PERFECT for summertime. They moisturize the skin very well, are lightweight, non-greasy, and absorb in the skin immediately. I like the fragrance of Jasmine so this one suits me well, without being too overbearing. 


3. Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick in 26 - The Rouge Artist Intense formula is amazing. These lipsticks are opaque in just a single swipe! No need to keep applying to get a rich color. There is an amazing shade selection, but I really like this one because it is neutral and goes with everything. I highly recommend these, especially because they are long wearing and at $19 bucks, they wont break the bank.



 4. MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow in Faux Gold - I normally don't go for MAC's mineralize shadows, but this was just too pretty! I have been using it a lot this past month on my lid with nothing else. It looks great on its own, works for both day and night looks, and is just one of those easy shades that goes with everything. See this shadow in action here



What products did you reach for in August?

1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to try the Korres lotion. That MUFE lipstick looks divine!

    Lately I have been using Lakme Kajal. I had to purchase it on Ebay, because it's not sold in the States. It's so jet black and gorgeous. Regular pencil liners don't satisfy me anymore. LOL. I also really like NYX Milan lipstick, but summer is ending, so I may put it away and switch to a darker lipstick.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails