Sunday, March 11, 2012

21 Days of Makeup Deals!

Starting today is the 21 Days of Beauty at Ulta!! Woohoo!!!

So what does that mean? For the next 21 days there will be special promotions, free gifts, and beauty events at Ulta stores and on www.ulta.com. Also, everyday there will be one Beauty Steal, and today's deal is the Too Faced Naked Eye Palette for $20 (retail $36). Click on this 21 Days of Beauty link for all the latest on this beauty event.

Do let me know if you get any good deals or attend any cool beauty sessions! Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I love buying makeups specially when there are deals and discounts like this. I recently had an IPL therapy and now I'm planning to get a good concealer or BB cream to hid my scars.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails