Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Continuous Quest For THE Tinted Moisturizer

Remember that Brady Bunch song: "we're gonna keep on keep on keep on dancing all through the night...?"

Yes, dorky, I know, but it kinda sounds like my tinted moisturizer anthem: I'm gonna keep on keep on keep on searching for the perfect tinted moisturizer.

I have tried a bajillion tinted moisturizers, since I prefer lightweight makeup for day to day wear, but I can never seem to find the right one. Im my never-ending search I recently tried one more...Bobbi Brown's SPF 15 Tinted Moisturizer.

This might just top my list of tinted moisturizers. Why? Let me count thy ways:
  1. Has SPF
  2. Provides a good amount of coverage while still being light
  3. Is very moisturizing
  4. Blends very smoothly
  5. Looks natural, not cakey 
  6. Is very comfortable on the skin (non-sticky, non-greasy)
  7. Provides a natural finish, not dewy or matte
I really like the coverage this gives my skin and while wearing this, whenever I saw my face in the mirror, I kept thinking, "Wow! My skin looks gooooood!"

Swatch of Medium Shade

The only drawback for me is that I am between the Light To Medium and Medium shades. I think this would be perfect if the shade range were to be expanded. And one more thing...I have dry skin. Since this product is for normal-dry skin, the texture and consistency is perfect for me. This product is probably not going to be suitable for those with oily skin.

Kajal Couture Rating: A- 

4 comments:

  1. Another TM not suited to my skin :( sounds good though!

    Btw, can you do a look with the oomph eyeshadow from mickey contractor if you have it? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right- I have normal to oily skin and this was a little too much for me. I am hoping they come out with more shades and a formula for normal to oily skin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ki I do have oomph and I will try and do a look soon. =) Did you get it? What else did you pick up from MC?

    @Neena With something like a tinted moisturizer, you'd think the formula would be more versatile, but I agree....would be nice if they had a new formula and more shades!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's releasing here on the 22nd! That's why I'm taking time to decide how much my wallet can take :P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails