Monday, January 3, 2011

MAC Mickey Contractor FOTD #1

Here is a quick neutral look I threw together using some of the Mickey Contractor for MAC products. This is a work-friendly look that can be worn just about anywhere.


I kept my face makeup really light, applied Sur blush on my cheeks, and Mehr lipstick on my lips.


For the eyes I used only the Athma shadow quad. I applied the lightest shade Jaan on the inner half of the lid and on the browbone area. I applied the shimmery brown shade Vivah lightly over Jaan on the inner lid and heavier on the outer half of the lid. I then applied Folie in the crease. I finished off the look by using an angle brush swiped in the Carbon shadow to line the upper lid. I then curled my lashed and applied a coat of Plushlash mascara. 


 A close look at the products themselves:

Athma eyeshadow quad

Sur blush

 Left to Right: Carbon shadow, Folie shadow, Vivah shadow, Jaan shadow, and Sur blush

 Mehr matte lipstick

Mehr lipstick

The shades here aren't anything unique, but they are definitely very flattering, and can be work by ANY skin tone. I will definitely be using a lot of these on their own but also mixed with products I already own. What do you think of these products?

7 comments:

  1. I really want to get that eyeshadow quad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, KC! I can't wait to get my hands on this collection. I live nowhere near a PRO store, so I'll have to wait for it to be online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! I loved your top products...I almost ran straight to Sephora for them, and the iphone hard case, but I remembered I had an Ulta 20% off coupon- score! Love the one step correct and Halo powder. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Chic Geek Let me know if you get it!!!

    @Adorable Aww thanks!!! The products went online today....did you get anything?

    @bhumika Thank you dear!

    @adornedunicorn Awww, thanks sweetie! I'm glad you liked the list and the products! And score on the coupon! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! Are u sure that you are using Gana blush?... sure looks like Sur blush to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kim, you were right! I got the names mixed up....it's corrected!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heehee.. I needed to re-check that one myself since I ordered Sur online and thought I got the names mixed up as well!! Either way it is beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails