Friday, June 24, 2011

Ayesha!! Not the Song, the Lush Fresh Face Mask!!!

Do you remember that song "ay-ee-ee-shah, you are the girl the I never kissed, and I'd like to get to know you better..."from the early 90s?


I was totally singing that to myself recently when I tried out Lush's Ayesha Face Mask. Only, it turns out that Another Bad Creation's hit is spelled "Iesha." But who cares about spelling when a girl's got green goop on her face and is rockin' out to 90s music?


I love Lush's fresh face masks, and Ayesha is pretty similar to my fave mask The Sacred Truth. Ayesha is a bit chunkier than The Sacred Truth, but both contain ingredients to help with anti-aging and both masks leave my skin baby soft. I liked the texture of The Sacred Truth better because it was a bit smoother, and it felt a little fresher and mintier, whereas Ayesha has somewhat of a more neutral smell, and is not floral at all.


Like all of the brand's fresh face masks, although the pot seems small, it easily contains 7-8 applications. Not bad for the $5.95 price tag! All the masks I have tried leave my skin soft and moisturized...and even my hubby likes how my face feels afterwards (though he hates looking at me with green goop on my face...hehe). Overall, I would repurchas again e this as it is my second favorite fresh mash I have tried from Lush. Have you tried any of Lush's masks? Which is your fave?

9 comments:

  1. I love Lush's face masks.. they always leave my skin feeling super clean and refreshed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Cosmetic Warrior - beats all acne redness outta my skin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh lol! Never heard the song before but you can be sure I will now! Hehehe love this mask too, and it has nothing to do with the fact that its got the same name as me... ;)

    love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't tried any of the Lush masks, I will definitely be checking this out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you read my mind! I was just thinking of buying a Lush face mask the other day but didn't because I didn't know which one to pick..thanks for your review! It'll definitely help:) Any other favorite Lush products? Maybe you can do a must have Lush post..thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg...this song is such a throwback!!! i haven't heard it in ages! thanks to you i'm not bobbing my head around and it will probably be stuck in my mind all day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the wonderful comments ladies!! Glad you liked this post!!! =) XOXO to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You just 8,020 cool points for that vid!!! wow that took me way back. i remember my sisters, cousin and i formed a girl group and we each had our designated boyfriend from their group..hahahaa! i wonder why they named the face mask ayesha?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really strange but I can't find facemasks on the lush usa site. I even searched for Ayesha but nothing turned up. Strange. I'll have to trudge to the shop and see if they have it - but its rather far.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails