Friday, June 10, 2011

Eye of the Day

I love pink eyeshadow. My first MAC shadow was a limited edition shade called In Living Pink and every since then, I was hooked to pink! Wearing pink can sometimes be tricky, and I wanted to share with you one of my favorite looks that incorporates MAC's plum-ish pink shadow Cranberry:


Here's what I used (all MAC):
Painterly Paint Pot as a base
All That Glitters shadow on the inner 2/3 of the lid
Cranberry shadow on the outer 1/3 lid
Kid shadow in the crease
Sketch shadow in the outer corner and to line the upper lash line
Mylar to highlight and in the inner corne
Technakohl Liner in Purple Dash to line the base of the lower lashes


Is there one color family you are attracted to? 

4 comments:

  1. I love your eye looks! You do them how I want mine to be but I can never get them like that! I will try your step by step and see how I do!

    tallshopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look. My favorite color is teal. I always end up wanting to buy the different shades.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails