Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Back from...

Europe! Yes, the hubby and I took a some time off and traveled to Europe! We traveled to several cities in Italy, then made a few stops in Greece, Turkey, and Croatia. Italy has always been my dream location, I've wanted to go since I was young and it was just as beautiful as I imagined. I have thousands of photos that are still on my camera card, but here are a few snaps that I managed to transfer to the computer:

Me outside the Vatican

Me outside the Colosseum

Stopping to smell the roses

The Duomo in Florence - The Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore

View from Ponte Vecchio, the oldest bridge in Florence that crosses the Arno River

I hope you have been well during the past few weeks. I have lots to share with you about the trip as well as my makeup adventures. Stay tuned and I will keep you posted! 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, I love the architecture. I'm sure you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. last year i went for my hooneymoon in Rome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi....! Nice pic's. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 97 % of Turkey is not in Europe (exception: East Thrace)...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails