Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Kiko Cosmetics

While I was in Europe I discovered a European cosmetic store/brand called Kiko Cosmetics. I went in a couple of them and each time the store was packed. Like how a MAC store in the US is on the weekends. Kiko Cosmetics has  HUGE line of products, from moisturizer and face masks to mineral shadows and eye primer. The products are also very decently priced...about half the price of MAC but a little more than a drugstore. Since I didn't know too much about the brand and was hesitant to spend a lot of what could be potentially horrible makeup, I only picked up one thing:


This is the Glamorous Eye Pencil in shade 402. I swatched a ton of products, especially the eye liners, and this shade is one that I don't already have in my collections. Yes, I have bronze liners but this one has more red/terracotta tones than anything else I have. 


This eyeliner is super pigmented and very smooth and creamy in texture. The formula is just like the Urban Decay 24/7 liners. It lasts about 2 hours on the water line and all day on the upper and lower lash lines. Overall, I really like this liner and now I wish I had purchased more products.

Have you every heard of or tried Kiko Cosmetics?

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this line before, but that's a beautiful color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi......! I read your post. Really nice review. I appreciate your all beauty tips for splendid.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails