Last week Tali from The Gloss Goss did a post about her gold beauty items. Since so many bloggers have been doing gold, she suggested we mix it up a bit and try to do a post about silver items. I was quite excited to see if I could even find anything silver in my makeup stash, since I use mostly MAC and we all know that's black. It was a little bit hard to find enough silver, so I cheated a lil and this is what I came up with:
Clockwise from the left:
1. Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey Eau De Toilette - One of my FAVORITE fragrances (and my fiance's fave as well)
2. A Too Faced lipstick - The case is a silver-pinky color, so I threw it in for kicks
3. A bracelet I got while on an Alaskan cruise last year - I love this because it is so modern and unique, and I haven't seen anything else like it
4. Urban Decay eyeshadow
5. The two tubes are a Cover Girl Outlast All Day Lipcolor. The tube with pink is the lip color and the other silver tube is the gloss coat that goes over the lipcolor
6. Shu Uemura Eyelash Color - Nuff said
Work was super crazy today and I was on the phone with my client for 11 hours!! I could so use some girly pampering time right now. After I eat dinner, I think I am going to do a face mask and paint my nails. Ahhh....it's relaxing me already!
How was your Tuesday? Are you off for Veterans Day tomorrow? I'm not but I just look forward to the start of a fresh new day!