Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bipasha's Beauty Secrets


There is an article on Female First on Bollywood Actress Bipasha Basu's beauty tips. I was hoping to learn about some of her favorite products and tricks to looking good, but instead the actress revealed the very things I hate doing:

- She drinks 10 glasses of water a day - I have a hard time trying to fit in 8

- She eats six small meals at regular intervals throughout the day - I don't do well with the small meal concept...I like food too much

- She exercises 4 times a week at least 1 hour each time - I have no excuses other than the fact that I am just plain lazy

Now, I don't expect to look like her anytime soon even if I did those things, which might be a good thing since my fiance thinks there are much better looking Bollywood starts than Bipasha, but I still think she looks very sultry and exotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails