Thursday, June 11, 2009

MAC Lightful Deep Ultramoisture Creme - New Fave

I have heard lots of great things about the MAC Lightful Deep Ultramoisture Creme so I had to try it out for myself, and guess what, its AMAZING!!! This is one of the best moisturizers I have ever used....and I have tried quite a few in my time! 

The MAC website describes it as: 

Lightweight, gel-like cream. Provides a moisture-locking barrier for long-lasting protection. Instantly hydrates the skin for a smoother skin surface, and helps it look more luminous over time.

This creme is light, but very moisturizing. Although it is called a creme, it has more of a gel like consistency and is not at all heavy but it moisturizes very well. It absorbs so quickly and gives the skin a smooth feel and is not at all greasy. This works well in the morning to moisturize as well as prime the skin, but also works a a great night creme. This isn't supposed to make you lighter, but it is supposed to make the skin tone more even and smooth. I had a few dry patches around my nose due to allergies and this cured that completely. I have only been using this for about a week and already love it so I can't wait to see the results as I continue to use it.

This moisturizer even has some great ingredients in it, though I forgot what most of them are. The sales associate at MAC was telling me about them and this has a lot of natural antioxidant ingredients that are great for your skin. I know most people think MAC is good for makeup only, but they have some great skin care as well and I am a fan of this moisturizer. I know I recommend a lot of products but this one really is fabulous! Try it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails