Saturday, March 13, 2010

Estee Lauder More Than Mascara Review

If I had to choose one makeup product that I absolutely could not live without, it would be mascara. I love what it does for the eyes, which are my favorite feature, and I feel that a good mascara makes the biggest impact of all the makeup items I like to wear.

Recently I have been wearing the Estee Lauder More Than Mascara:
This formula is supposed to condition your lashes and make them more defined. This is not waterproof, so if that is one of your requirements, then stay away. This one does last ALL day though, without flaking. I always use an eyelash curler, so I can't comment on whether it curls or not, but it does hold the curl all day. I tried it in color Rich Black, which is not the blackest of the formulas offered, but it was still very black and provided the definition I require, which says a lot because I like really dark, defined lashes.


The brush has a lot of bristles and is thick, which is what I really like. Because of this, the brush is able to coat each eyelash from root to tip, and so it creates more volume and does make your lashes look thicker. Because of the illusion of thickness, it will look like your lashes are a bit longer, though this doesn't actually lengthen lashes like the mascaras that create tubes and extend the lash hairs.

Kajal Couture Rating: A

Kajal Couture Overall Opinion: As a product, I really like this mascara formula. It lasts all day without flaking and holds the curl very well. The dense-ness of the brush bristles coats each lash to make your lashes look super thick, and you can easily use even 1-2 swipes to get a full lash look. The only thing I don't like is the high price of $21, but it is consistent with most other mascaras from similar quality department store brands. As a product though, this one is great!

Have you tried this mascara? What do you think? Any other great ones from Estee Lauder?

3 comments:

  1. I've never tried Estee Lauder mascaras. Sounds like its worth trying. The closest thing I may have tried is Lancome Definicils which I really like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a estee lauder mascara a long time ago, I liked it but haven't been able to justify spending that much money on a mascara! I will have to check this out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i need some tips on mascara. i use covergirl lash blast, and i don't think it does much for my lashes--but maybe it's me. i'll look into Estee Lauder.

    cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails