Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fill up your shopping cart!

Perhaps I am just silly, but sometimes I get more joy out of filling up my online shopping carts, rather than actually receiving the packages. It's fun to play "fill up and empty" and as long as I don't hit the "checkout" button, its free entertainment!

However if playing with new products is more your cup of tea, then you might want to make use of the great deals going on now:

Sephora Friends and Family 20% off - Now through Nov 2nd, enter code FF2009, plus free shopping over $50

Korres Friends and Family 30% off - Now through Nov 13th, enter code FAMILY, plus free shopping over $50

Stila Free shipping on any purchase - This week only, enter code LAUNCH


If you have any more deals to share, please do so in the comments!


1 comment:

  1. Hm I wish I had the restraint to do that! I do love online shopping though!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails