Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Another Sephora Favorite - Murad Face Exfoliator

In my efforts to let you know about some of my current obsessions that are available at Sephora (for the upcoming friends and family sale), here is a review of the Murad AHA/ABA Exfoliating Cleanser.

This is one of the mildest exfoliators I have ever used! It is quite creamy, with small, fine Jojoba beads that gently and effectively exfoliate the skin. When I use it I remove my eye makeup and then use just this. I wet my face, put a dime size drop all over my face and rub gently in small circular motions. I then rinse with water for squeeky clean, soft skin. I get a nice exfoliation, without any harshness or a dry, tight feeling afterwards. Even though the company recommends using this 2-3 times a week, I feel like it is gentle enough to use daily, and I have done so for a couple weeks. I have dry skin too, and if it did not irritate dry skin, then it is definitely good enough to use daily on all skin types. This is the first Murad product I have tried but it has peaked my interest enough to want to try more. I know it is a bit pricier than most, but the results are fabulous and I definitely recommend this one, especially if you can get it at 20% off!

Speaking of good cleansers, I have also been trying out the MAC volcanic ash face products and I am very pleased. I will post an in-depth review of those products very soon, but both of them get 2 thumbs up from me! Enough so that I am now hunting for backups!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails