Last month was all about quick and easy-to-use products because I was so busy and most frequently opted for a simple look rather than a complicated, full face of makeup. Here are the products I kept reaching for:
1. MAC Lipstick in See Sheer - This is the perfect wearable coral lipstick for me. I can wear it with neutral eye looks for a subtle pop of color, or with a smoky eye because it adds a bit of fun to the lips without being in-your-face.
2. MAC Pro Longwear Foundation - I have talked about this a lot before but I continue to love it because it is so easy to wear! It provides medium coverage, blends easily, has a bit of SPF and lasts ALL day long! Who really wants to reapply foundation in the summeritme? Not me.
3. MAC 130 brush - I have been using this brush every single day. I use it with all formula foundations, even the Pro Long Wear mentioned above. It blends foundation so easily and buffs it in to the skin so your skin looks clean and neat...not cakey. This can also be used with cream blushes and concealers.
4. Sephora Airbrush Concealer Brush - Another brush I have been using every day. I got this in the Sephora Airbrush Set, which I like, but this is my favorite of the bunch. It does seem kind of big but it so perfect for blending concealer under the eyes.
5. Bobbi Brown Long Wear Shadow in Beach Bronze - This is just so perfect for summer! I wear it alone as a sheer wash on the lid. It has a bit of sparkle in it so it has some dimension when the light/sun hits it. And not to mention it is just so easy to dab a bit on my finger, swipe it over my lid, and go!
L-R: Beach Bronze swiped and blended
What are you easy go-to items for summertime?