Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Zing Your Under Eye Issues Away - Origins GinZing Eye Cream Review

I know I was supposed to review this a month or so ago.....but you forgive me, right? ::Puppy dog face::


I have been using this Origins GinZing eye cream for the past 3 months and I LOVE it! This is one of my favorite products that I discovered this year. It is a caffeine-infused eye cream that is supposed to de-puff under eye circles and help firm the under eye area. 


The cream itself is very lightweight and blends easily - no tugging or harsh rubbing required. The cream does have a bit of iridescence to it, but it is not appear shiny.

Originz GinZing Eye Cream dabbed on skin and then blended

I only need a small amount of this cream to cover both eyes:


I simply take the amount pictured above with my ring finger and dab it under each eye, then rub it in gently so it gets absorbed. Before I get in to the efficacy of this cream, the things I like are that it does not have a weird fragrance, it gets absorbed in to the skin pretty quickly so you can apply makeup right away, and since I only need a small amount one tub will last me 6+ months (I have been using mine for 3 months and I still have more than half remaining). 

Under eye area with nothing on

Under eye area with Origins GinZing Eye Cream

Under eye area with Origins GinZing Eye Cream and MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

You may notice that since the cream has some luminescence, it does help brighten the under eye area. Thus, if you don't have dark circles you can probably skip concealer. However, the reason I really love this eye cream is that is really does help de-puff the under eye area AND it reduces the appearance of fine lines. But wait, there's more. GinZing Eye Cream is the PERFECT base for concealer. GinZing helps prevent makeup from creasing and fading....and concealer glides effortlessly on to the skin. What more does a gal need from an eye cream? 

I think this is the perfect eye cream for daytime (or both day and evening), and I am now intrigued to try out more Origins products. Any recommendations?

4 comments:

  1. wow it actually brightens the eye area. :) I have horrendous dark circles!!:S
    You have beautiful eyes!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been searching for a new eye cream. Pangea Organics makes a ridiculously expensive one which I love, but there's no way I can buy it again. I think I'll pop over to the Origins store and check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lk Thanks dear! I hope you try this!

    @Chris Let me know what you think if you do try it! And how it compares tot he Pangea one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for a new eye cream and this sounds absolutely perfect! I may just have to try it out :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails