Friday, August 27, 2010

Another Quickie Eyeliner Tip

I already had this post planned for today, but one of my wonderful readers already gave the tip away in her comment to my previous post. But here it is anyways...

When lining your eyes, dot or dash the liner along your lashline to create the shape and thickness of the line. Then connect the dots/dashes to create an even, smooth line.

When using a gel or cream eyeliner, you can lightly pat or dash the brush along the lashline and then connect the dots. When using a pencil, you can create dots or dashes and then connect them. This technique allows you to ensure a smooth line that doesn't get too thick or thin on one eye, because you create the shape and thickness first, then draw the line.

Oh!! For those of you on Facebook, I created a Kajal Couture Facebook page and would love to have you follow me there and stay up to date on my latest makeup encounters! Just click here and at the top of the page, click on the "like" button next to my name Kajal Couture. Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails