Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Must Have Shadows!! - The Colors in My MAC Shadow Palette

I have received several requests to name the colors that I listed in My Honeymoon Makeup Bag post. So here it is:


The colors in the palette are:

1st Row: Vanilla, Kid, Patina, Honesty, Goldmine, Style Snob (LE), Woodwinked
2nd Row: Ricepaper, Tete-a-Tint, Cork, In Living Pink (LE), Gleam, Cranberry, Smoke and Diamonds (LE)
3rd Row: Arena, Swiss Chocolate, Expensive Pink, Mythology, Coppering, Sumptuous Olive
4th Row: All That Glitters, Texture, Embark, Bronze, Amberlights, Smut

This palette has the shadows that I have been using the most over the last few months. I can create just about any type of look with just these colors. Of course, there are certain shades like blue and green that I don't have in here, but those are not the shades I reach for very often.

So what's my most used shade? Arena!!!

What's the one shadow you use the most?

6 comments:

  1. wow..very very beautiful shades...what is the price of this palettes? I'll like to buy it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rakhshanda The palette and each of the shadows have to be purchased individually from MAC. Not sure if they sell the palette and the shadows in palette form in your country. Are you in India? I believe you can purchse the shadows this way in the Juhu store, but I am not 100% sure. I would call your local MAC store and also check online. If you want more information, please feel free to email me at kajalcouture@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks for sharing! I love how you fit extra shadows into your palette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog
    new follow hope you can follow too !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a gorgeous palette. Can't believe I never knew about your lovely blog before. So glad to have joined in. Better late than never ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails