Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Eyeliner Quickie Tip #1 - Practice Makes Perfect

We've all heard our parents, teachers, mentors....anyone who tried teaching us when we were younger....and the one thing they always said was "practice makes perfect." 

This same philosophy holds true for makeup application! 

A friend of mine long ago shared a great tip with me and I hope you all find it useful as well:

Practice eyeliner at night, right before washing your face.

Whether you are new to eyeliner, trying to get the hang of gel or cream liners, wanting to get the extended eyeliner flick just right, or just experimenting with a new look, I think this is a great tip! If you mess up, you are going to wash it all of anyways. Once you starting getting it right, then you are ready to do the look and your practice has lead to perfection!

3 comments:

  1. Great tip! I think I'll have to practice the winged/flicked eyeliner look. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that I were more adventurous with different eye looks. Lately I've been trying to break out the bright colors, but we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Neena Thanks! wink wink!!

    @K I know what you mean, its so much safer to stick to neutrals....but try out a new look before bed, and if you don't like it, you can wash it all off! That's the beauty of it! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails