Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Shave Minimizing Lotions - Do They Really Work?

I know I have been using a lot of high end products lately, but there are still several drugstore products that I absolutely cannot live without. That includes anything and everything from Aveeno. I am a huge fan of this brand (that's probably an understatement). I have been using Aveeno's regular moisturizer for many years now, but I really discovered all this brand has to offer when I used to work for Johnson and Johnson (the parent company of Aveeno).

One of my favorites is their Positively Smooth Moisturizing Lotion. It is one of those hair minimizing lotions, of which, to be honest, I have tried many, but was still skeptical. Until I met this guy. This lotion claims that it reduces the speed of hair growth so you have to shave less often.

I have been using this for several weeks now and I can already tell a difference. After using this lotion, I am able to go at least one more day without shaving, than when I was not using this. I apply this to my legs every night. It is super moisturizing and it absorbs quickly, so I don't have to wait a long time for it to dry. It has a light clean fragrance, and has all the great natural benefits (like oatmeal) that are packed in to Aveeno moisturizers. Between that and having to shave less often, what's not to love!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. . .I've always wondered if this stuff really works or if it was just for marketing. Thanks for another great review. I'll have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I use another product that does something similar, but I love Aveeno's oatmeal scent, so I will definitely try this out!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails