Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ayesha Thapar's Beauty Secrets

In Vogue India, Ayesha Thapar shares her beauty rituals:

HOME REMEDY: Drink virgin coconut oil every morning to keep your system well-moisturised from the inside and your skin glowing from the outside. CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Benetint by Benefit, Skin Ceuticals Vitamin C Serum, and LancĂ´me Medium Bisque under-eye cover-up. DAILY RITUALS: I use a Cetaphil cleanser every morning and night, then use cream and apply make-up. IN-FLIGHT RITUALS: Drink a lot of water, wash your make-up off on the plane and apply a moisturising night cream like SK II Signs Treatment Totality; take a melatonin tablet an sleep. 'GET GLAMOROUS' TIP: I use an egg-white mask with a tightening powder as a quick fix before bad nights. I also ice my face before applying make-up as a quick pick-me-up.

1 comment:

  1. yay. . .I got one part of her routine down. I use Cetaphil cleanser day and night as well. I love that you can find it at a drugstore or Target for a reasonable price. It's so gentle yet it works well to remove my makeup.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails