Wednesday, July 8, 2009

MAC Colour Craft Collection

The MAC Colour Craft Collection hits stores Thursday but is already available online at maccosmetics.com.

I like the Mineralize Skinfinishes so I will have to check those out in person. I don't really appreciate the mineralize eyeshadows, as I prefer my pallettes. However, some of the shadows do have a nice consistency....I think it is hit or miss with those so I will just pass. I know for sure I want to pick up the 226 brush because I have heard amazing things about it. After I try it out for a bit I will be sure to post a review! I also want to check out the new 131 Duo Fibre Powder/Blush since it has the same bristles as the 187 and 188, both of which I love. Hmmm, I thought I would be safe because I did not want much from this collection, but since brushes are so expensive, it may still add up! Are you craving anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails