Tuesday, July 28, 2009

20 Questions - tell your readers something

I was tagged by the lovely blogger Suka & Spice (check out the blog, its fantastic...hehehe) to complete the following 20 questions honestly, and 'tell your readers something'. Hope you learn a little something about me. =)

1. What is your favourite item of clothing?
I love clothes almost as much as I love makeup, and to choose just one piece is so difficult! But if I had to choose one, it would be my black waist length peacoat from Express. I love coats and if I could wear one all the time, I would. I especially love this one because it is warm, has some nice details, and looks really smart when worn with jeans, pants, anything! The photo does not do it justice, but I am too lazy to put it on and take a picture.

2. What are your biggest obsessions?
Beauty products, shoes, and the internet.

3. Who inspires you?
People are who intelligent and modest, and who are able to have philosophical conversations. My fiance and my close friends also inspire me.

4. Who is your favourite designer and why?
Michael Kors for the wearability of his pieces, and I think Randolph Duke makes the best gowns. If I were going to a fancy award show, I would want him to dress me.

5. What is your favourite song ever?
Choti Si Aasha from the Tamil movie Roja.

6. What is your favourite song right now?
Beyonce's Halo.

7. If you were a sweetie, what would you be?
Cadbury Flake. Not really because I think I am a flake, but it tastes so good!

8. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet--what words would you use to describe
your rainbow?
sindoor, sunset, the trees in alaska, and a peacock feather (sorry Fantastic, but I love those colors too!)

9. What's your favourite film?
Dil To Pagal Hai - Yes I love me some Bollywood

10. Who's your favourite actor?
American - Will Smith because he makes great movies. Indian - Anupam Kher because if I were an actress, I would want him playing my dad.

11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
With my friend in Atherton, CA. She just had a baby boy and I can't wait to see her and the baby.

12. What are your 3 favourite smells?
Lilies, Singapore (yes, I love the smell of that country), and sweets baking in the oven

13. What are your 3 favourite tastes?
strawberries, chocolate, and anything spicy

14. What is your most treasured possession?
My relationships with friends and family. I know that is intangible, but without my loved ones, no material item has any value to me.

15. What did you always want to do/be when you grew up?
A lawyer. Then I found out how much reading they have to do.

16. If you were an ice-cream, what flavour would you be?
Mango gelato

17. If someone made a short film of your life, who would play you?
Sushmita Sen

18. What would your perfect afternoon consist of?
Being with my family and closest friends and laughing till we lose our voices

19. If you were a flower, what would you be?
A lily - the pink one that smells devine

20. Tell me a random thing--a quote, line from a song, book, movie..
Life is not to fear, life is to enjoy! ~Third Eye Blind

If you feel so inclined, copy and paste into the comments or your own blog and tell me 20 things about yourself!

5 comments:

  1. i love it, especiall your answer to #3! don't worry about the peacock feather--i think a lot of people love those colors...they're so pretty, aren't they?

    I enjoy bollywood movies too...my favorite is Salaam-e-Ishq. Have you seen that one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @fantastic hehe yes I love those teals and greens and purples..so rich and royal!

    Salaam-e-Ishq is awesome! I especially love the soundtrack and all the different story lines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the netflix queue is predominantly bollywood...i have such a weak spot for them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello! i stumbled across your blog from Musings of a Muse! :) I noticed that you liked the smell of Singapore.. are you from there by any chance?
    If yes, it'd be such a coincidence since i'm a singaporean-indian living in the UK now! :)

    Will definitely be following your blog regularly now! :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Aarti! My grandparents and several family members live in Singapore so I have been there many times! You know how kids used to visit India during school vacation? Well I used to go to Singapore to visit my family. In any case, I am glad to have you as a reader....hope you enjoy the blog! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails